Our Mainstage shows run for two weekends: the first weekend – Friday at 8 PM, Saturday at 8 PM, and Sunday at 2 PM; and the second weekend – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all at 8 PM.
Online: Here. This is the best way to guarantee you get the seats you want for the performance of your choice.
Phone: Please call our ticketing line at 419-472-6817.
Lobby: Tickets are sold at the door, but we cannot guarantee that seats will be available.
We do sell Sold House to companies, groups, and organizations. Please contact our ticketing line, or see one of our friendly attendants in the lobby at intermission (see below for more information).
|Student (with valid ID)||$18||$23|
Season Subscribers get their tickets at the rock-bottom price of $65 dollars! That’s a savings of $40! (based on Adult ticket prices). You may speak with someone in our box office at the show, or call our ticketing line at 419-472-6817.
Click here to purchase your Season Subscription online!
Do you have an organization, business, social group, or commune that desperately needs a night out? Would you like THE MOST romantic spot to propose to your significant other? We’ve got you covered! The Village Players will gladly sell you a top-notch performance at a low-price.
- $700 for a Play ($4.24/ticket)
- $900 for a Play with Catering ($5.45/ticket)
- $900 for a Musical ($5.45/ticket)
- $1100 for a Musical with Catering ($6.67/ticket)
What you get:
- 165 tickets to a mainstage show of your choosing
- access to the theater an hour before show-time (unless otherwise arranged), and Vippie Punch.
You can re-sell the tickets at the price of your choosing.
Please contact us at 419-472-6817, or via email, or ask someone in the box office for additional information.
Membership & Perks
To become a member of The Village Players is to become a member of a close-knit family. The camaraderie shared by our membership, our love of the theater, and the enjoyment that our casts & crew feel during performances is what community theater is all about. Membership is not limited to those that work on shows, on stage, behind the scenes, and board members. We need all of the help we can get, including all of our Season Subscribers, and anyone who has a passion for theater.
What’s in it for you?
- A Say! You have the ability to shape OUR theater by voting on by-law changes, electing board members, and sharing your ideas and feedback. The Village Players has been a work-in-progress for 60+ years.
- Parties! You get invited to all of our mixers and our annual party, where we celebrate our Muses, theater, and the people that make it all happen.
- Newsletters! No junk-mail here; only the best in what YOUR theater is up to now, where we’re going, and how we’re going to get there.
- Work! I know it doesn’t sound like your traditional idea of fun, but it is. When The Village Players has a work day, there’s food, there’s music, and there’s all manner of hoopla. Getting this place in tip-top condition is a lot easier with 30 people. It also reminds you just how much a part of this theater you really are… You can tell your friends “I painted that wall!” Just think of the admiration!.